Excitement grows as our tour to Lemon Tree Passage in October nears.
We have a major prize donation to be awarded to the winner of the "Pot Luck" bowls tournament being held over the two days of our visit.
“POT LUCK” RULES and CONDITIONS of Play
- Each pairs team comprised of one lady and one gentlemen bowler if possible. This will be subject to our final numbers.
- A draw for team composition of the first game made prior to our departure. Game 2 will be drawn on completion of the first game. Second day games to be drawn prior to commencement of play.
- Lead and skip positions to be determined within each team at the start of each game.
- Three bowls.
- Two games each day. Ends played may vary in number but expected to be in the range of 8-12 ends each game. A short break between each game.
- Partners will change for each game played. Re draws to be made to ensure that all bowlers will have a different partner each game.
- A cumulative scoreboard for each player to be tallied over the 2 days and a single winner to be decided at the end of 2 days play based on highest number of shots scored in each game.
- In the event of a tied score the winner will be decided in a sudden death play-off of 3 bowls each, the first two bowls being practice bowls (removed from green) and the final bowl being judged and scored.
- Winner to receive major prize of the Koala Shores holiday package. Other prizes to be determined.